If you are planning to use this book, ECG is entirely new to you. Here you will learn about basic concepts as well as real-life examples from which you can learn better and faster.
There are more benefits to studying the best books. And this is quite a good one on this topic. This book is written with an easy language, including real-life examples and real ECG graph prints. No one is born with the knowledge of reading ECG strips. We learn to do many things in a lifetime, and nearly all of them get better with practice.
Key Points of This Book:
• Precise information on the topic
• To the point
• Easy language
• Examples to comprehend real-life problems
• Covered only necessary parts
• For readers of all age
• Relevant pictures
• Exercise for practice
• Presented the whole world of ECG in a nutshell
• Summarized important points of each chapter